We have an expectation that all children wear the school uniform, wherever possible, encouraging a sense of belonging and a proudness to be part of Hornton Primary School.
The school colours are blue, grey and white.
- Royal blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan, with or without the school logo
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Grey pinafore dress, skirt or culottes
- Blue checked summer dress
- Long or short grey trousers
- Plain socks or tights
- smart, suitable low heeled black shoes (no trainers or open toe shoes)
For P.E. and Games
- Primary School royal blue P.E. shirt
- Royal blue, navy or black shorts
- Royal blue, navy or black leggings/joggers
- A drawstring bag to keep P.E. kit in at school
- A swimming costume and swimming hat will be required in years 3 & 4
All uniform should be clearly named
Children are allowed to wear trainers at lunchtime to allow them to play games on the field or playground but we do ask them to change back into school shoes before the afternoon session. Children are expected to wear sensible shoes to school which will allow their feet to develop naturally. Stud earrings may be worn, but for safety reasons must be removed for P.E. and swimming. No other jewellery should be worn.
All school logo items are available from Cross Embroidery.
Address Units 5-6 Lower Cherwell Street, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 5AY.
Telephone 01295 270555
Orders can be placed and paid for online by visiting their website