Why choose Hornton Primary School?
Hornton Primary School is a friendly and caring
community, where we learn together
and from each other.
Through collaboration and communication we
achieve the very best outcomes
for children, parents and staff.
'Valuing individuals equally, together we are strong'
At Hornton Primary School, we aim to provide an inspirational educational experience that enables our children to:
- Become successful learners, who enjoy learning, make good progress and achieve excellence.
- Develop as responsible individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Flourish as confident citizens who can engage in the world as successful and pro-active participants.
- Live honestly, valuing liberty and challenging inequality
- Form a respectful disposition towards the uniqueness of themselves and others.
Our Key Values
End of Term Book Look - At the end of each term we invite parents in to school to review their children’s work. This is an opportunity for children to share the work they have been doing and talk about their learning. We open the school from 8.00am-9.00am.